I saw their ad in one of the newspapers being given away for free at the MRT… sure looks like fun 😀
Other info (from the paper):
McHappy Day Fun Run.
1. It’s for the benefit of the Ronald McDonald House Charities.
2. Registration is from Nov 3-25, 2009 at selected McDo stores in the metro. Reg forms can be downloaded from www.mcdonalds.com.ph.
3. Reg fee is P350 (regardless of race category – 3k, 5k, 10k).
4. Race kit includes: bib no., reminders, route map, and a meal stub to claim food at the end of the race 😀
5. Assembly time is at 4 am, though race start is at 6am for 10k, 6:03am for 5k, and 6:05am at 3k.
6. There will be prizes awarded for winners.
7. The run will be on Nov. 30 (Monday), good thing its a holiday 😀
I hope I can join this one 😀